[CCC News] Cool Country Consulting and Covid-19

Michael Kean michael at coolhelp.com.au
Tue Mar 31 14:48:24 AEDT 2020

G'day all!

Just an update on my current trading status. This may change if a stronger
lock-down is requested. I'm doing what I can to minimise risks to myself,
my business customers, and the presenters at 2ARM.

I have suspended all house calls, except in special circumstances.

Pickup and delivery in Armidale and Guyra is still an option, as well as
via CT Electrics.

I have configured my Guyra office <https://goo.gl/maps/UzduzHEFxPP7hQC58>
to be Covid-19 resistant:

   - positive ventilation. (Forced air flow from front of office through to
   outdoors.)
   - clear benches, wiped after each visitor
   - separate keyboard, mouse, big screen for collaborative work on laptops
   while retaining isolation.
   - Visa / Mastercard tap-and-go facilities available.
   - cash received cleaned with metho, cash change cleaned if desired.

I'm still offering assistance via Remote Control using AnyDesk
<https://anydesk.com/en> or TeamViewer <https://teamviewer.com>.

I now broadcast from home, and am working towards getting other 2ARM
presenters similarly set up.

If you're financially stressed, I'm happy to reduce rates to $50 an hour
instead of $70.

Trading hours still 10am to 8pm weekdays.

Hope you're all staying safe, sane and healthy!

Cheers, Mike.

You can subscribe or unsubscribe by clicking here. <You can subscribe or
unsubscribe at http://auzzie.net/mailman/listinfo/ccc-news_auzzie.net>

--
*Proprietor, Cool Country Consulting.*
Trading Hours: 10am to 8pm weekdays.