[CCC News] Merry Christmas!

Michael Kean michael at auzzie.net
Thu Dec 25 00:47:28 AEDT 2014

G'day all!

Just a quick email to wish you all a Happy Christmas, and all the best for
2015. I appreciate the support you have all given me throughout 2014,  and
look forward to whatever excitement 2015 brings!

I'm still available throughout this next few weeks if you need help with IT
stuff. I may be taking a week off in late January.

Mid January I will also be having a massive indoor / outdoor garage sale of
my late partner's art and craft supplies, ornaments, plus other assorted
furniture and IT stuff. If you'd like to be notified by email when this is
happening, let me know.

Thanks once again for using Cool Country Consulting! It's great to be back
on deck again.

Cheers, Mike.

Proprietor, Cool Country Consulting.
Trading Hours: 10am to 8pm weekdays.
http://coolhelp.com.au/
Tel: 02 6775 0239 Mob: 0427 644 825
Skype: cccons
(This email was sent from an Android-based phone.)