[CCC News] Easter eggs good. Lung eggs bad.

Michael Kean michael at auzzie.net
Sun Apr 15 19:45:55 AEST 2012

Hi :-)

Just a quick note to let you all know I am still temporarily off work due
to an annoying case of the flu or something similar that has rendered me
about as useful as a cowbell on a windmill.

Apologies for delayed replies to messages, and for the continuing delay in
sending out the exetel accounts.

Speaking of which, if you're in an NBN area I've been advised there are
agent only plans available with $30 signup cost instead of $100, and double
the usage for no extra cost. Of course, with their recent slashing of other
agent offerings I'm not confident of anything they promise. We get $5 a
month on the agent NBN plans apparently.

Other things for your amusement:

http://www.firstworldliving.com/ a site with many silly products.

https://www.librarymixer.com/ is a brand new thing that lets you legally
share your files with your friends, apparently. I've not had time to test
it yet. The catch is that if you lend a file to a friend, it is deleted (I
think) from your computer until they return it to you, thus mirroring the
real world experience of lending a physical object. (Nothing stopping you
from saving a copy of course, it'll be interesting how this pans out. It
was written by a lawyer.)

Family visit went well. Thanks for the SEVEN cot offers :-) They left on
Thursday. Only casualties so far are an ornamental frog with a broken leg,
a missing digital egg timer, and some green pebbles from an empty ornament.
(And perhaps my immune system.)

Anyway, will likely be back on my feet again soonish. In the mean time feel
free to leave message on my mobile and email, and I will process them in
due course. Note the mobile is not near me most of the time.

Cheers, Mike.

Sent via an Android Tablet. Minor grammatical errors may be present.

Michael Kean - Cool Country Consulting.
http://coolhelp.com.au/
Tel. 0427 644 825 / 02 6775 0239
10am to 8pm Weekdays.