[CCC News] Small bargain: Cordless phone to fix your mobile phone reception. $108 a pair.

Michael Kean michael at auzzie.net
Sat Dec 31 17:14:03 AEDT 2011

G'day all :)

Just a quick note. Last newsletter I mentioned some cordless phones that
pair up with your mobile phone so you can make mobile phone calls
without holding your mobile phone.

These were normally $170. Until 2/1 they're available for $108 for a
pair instead.

See
http://www.dicksmith.com.au/product/F7899/9950bt-dect-c-less-phone-twin-pack-w-answering-machine-and-bluetooth

The reasons you might want one?

1 - You can put your mobile somewhere it gets reception and the cordless
phones take over. Solves or reduces dropouts.

2 - You want to take up a good mobile phone plan, or already have one,
but have trouble with the small buttons or touch screens on new phones.

3 - You're scared of radiation from mobile phones.

4 - You're hard of hearing and your mobile's too quiet. (These have
hands free.)

My apologies for the spam if you didn't want to know about these!

Cheers, Mike.

If you would like to be removed from this mailing list, you can
unsubscribe by clicking here:
--
*Proprietor, Cool Country Consulting.*
Trading Hours: 10am to 8pm weekdays.