[CCC News] We are in New Zealand this week.

Michael Kean michael at auzzie.net
Mon Mar 2 08:25:13 AEDT 2015

Hi all :)

Just a quick note that Caroline and I are in New Zealand this week doing
the Otago Rail Trail. (Australian law requires her to be off shore while
they process our migration application, so a compulsory holiday was
required!)

If you need a hand with IT stuff this week, you can try Jason Mills on
0408 690 435, or Amac Digital 02 6771 2266, or Armidale Computers on 02
6771 2712.

Of course you can also reach me online via email, Skype, Facebook
messenger, or for this week only on +6429 126 9931.
Cheers, Mike.
Proprietor, Cool Country Consulting.
Trading Hours: 10am to 8pm weekdays.
http://coolhelp.com.au/
Tel: 02 6775 0239 Mob: 0427 644 825
Skype: cccons
(This email was sent from an Android-based phone.)