[CCC News] Flying Away for Most of May...

Michael Kean michael at auzzie.net
Mon Apr 28 21:39:40 AEST 2014

Hi all :)

My partner's 86 year old father has taken ill; so I have brought forward
my next trip to Ireland for Monday the 5th of May, with an expected
return date of 5th June. I'd like to catch up with him while he still
has some marbles left.

I will still provide support as best as I can in this time - and will
still receive messages on my mobile via some technical wizardry, and can
call Australia for 10c untimed :)

Support hours during most of this time will be 6pm to 10pm and 8am to
9am. Click here
<http://coolhelp.com.au/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3&Itemid=4>
for remote support information.

Unfortunately there aren't many around who do the same work that I do,
to the same standards and at reasonable prices. The closest alternatives
I know are Armidale Computers on 6771 2712 or Amac Digital Products on
6771 2266. There is also another IT guy recently moved to Armidale that
you can try - Jason Mills, on 0408690435. I haven't worked with him yet,
but he seems experienced and fair to deal with. He's busy with studying
etc and has 7 years experience, and is also looking for new clients. He
said he will service Guyra too.

So, get in quick this week!

My apologies for the inconvenience.

Cheers, Mike.