[CCC News] End of Support for Windows XP?

Michael Kean michael at auzzie.net
Mon Mar 31 12:52:27 AEDT 2014

Hi All :)

Just a quick note that some of you may have received a message on your
computer letting you know that Microsoft is ending support for Windows
XP in April.

This does not mean you have to stop using Windows XP if that is what
you're using. It just means that there won't be any more security
patches for it.

Provided you use Chrome or Firefox instead of Internet Explorer, and you
keep an antivirus program up to date; it should be quite safe to keep
using your computer for a while yet. I will let you know if this changes.

Your computer won't suddenly stop working in April.

Cheers, Mike.

PS - I will send a more detailed newsletter soon.

--
*Proprietor, Cool Country Consulting.*
Trading Hours: 10am to 8pm weekdays.