[CCC News] Oops! Even IT guys make mistakes.

Michael Kean michael at auzzie.net
Sat May 12 23:20:25 AEST 2012

Bugger.

You probably just received an email regarding setting up a website for a
church, shortly followed by Newsletter number 43.

Normally, if you reply to the newsletter it comes straight to me, but
for some reason his email was addressed to the newsletter itself. (Bizarre.)

Then of course, I should have paid attention when processing the "accept
this message" queue in the mailing list software, but I didn't read it
carefully since nobody usually writes to that address other than me. I
realised after I clicked it of course - since it's just like when you
press delete on a file and then realise it was the wrong one.

My apologies to all for this (rare) stuff up! I'll have to give him a
free plug! (And blame the UK Singapore Australian flu for making me a
bit dumb.)

His business is Custom Concrete and Masonry. He's in Armidale.

 From what I can find on the Internet:

"Custom Concrete & Masonry are a Concrete Contractors operator providing
a wide range of products and services including concrete, steel mesh or
cement."

Services:
Coatings, Edging, Stamping, Stencilling

Address: